This website is original because investors can invest as little as 100 euros. Even if you are not that well-off, you can show your support and confidence in a project. When enough investors have backed the project to collect the total amount requested by the entrepreneur, the loan is granted.
As far as I am concerned, I decided to invest into Be Bio. The company has existed since the end of 2009 and is using Friendsclear to finance a new investment. Their activity consists in delivering organic food baskets to employees where they work. Given the momentum on the organic market in France these days, this is definitely a good niche.
What I like about Friendsclear is that:
- this is a new way for entrepreneurs to raise money
- it is a good way to foster entrepreneurship and to help risk-takers
- investors can expect a good return, up to 4.25%
- investors can fine-tune their risk, since investments can start with 100 euros only
- this is one step more towards a cooperative economy, which I have been advocating since 2004!
To learn more about Friendsclear, just visit their website: www.friendsclear.com